- FALL 2016 - 2nd 8 WEEK BOOKS AVAILIBLE OCTOBER 5 - 25
- ONLINE ORDERS WILL BEGIN SHIPPING: We'll begin shipping orders October 5.
- REQUIREMENTS: Students are required to have SFCC Blue Card and a copy of their schedule for all in-store purchases.
- PRE-AUTHORIZATION: When you place an online order your payment method will automatically be pre-authorized when your order is submitted.
- If you do not have financial aid available, you will receive an error message. This means you will need to contact the financial aid office to resolve any issues.
- If you use a credit card, your card will automatically be pre-authorized. When we process your order you will then be charged for the proper amount depending on the availability of new and used textbooks. This does not mean you have been charged twice - it just means your account may show a pending charge until we finalize your order and charge your account.
- WANT TO RENT BOOKS? Textbook rental is a contract between an SFCC student and SFCC Campus Store. SFCC students must rent their own textbook – parents, spouse, children, or friend may not rent a book for another student. You must have your SFCC Bluecard to rent books at the Sedalia campus store. Please keep in mind you MUST return your rental book before December 19, 1:00 pm or you will be charged for the new price of the book, you'll be dropped from your next semester classes, and your account will be placed on hold.
- GOOD DEAL: Wanna make sure you're getting a great deal? Check out the cool price comparison tools at www.sfccbooks.com! Shop local, shop smart, shop your college store!
Course Materials > Select Term and Departments
Select Term, Departments and Course