RENTAL REFUND and CONVERSION POLICY
We will email you a label that you can adhere to a box or envelope. You may drop it off at a UPS drop-off site.
Upon receipt of your rental book, we will check-in your rental book appropriately within 7-10 days.
Current policies are subject to change.
Textbooks must be in the same salable condition as they were when rented. If you rent new textbooks, the following rules apply.
- Shrink-wrapped packages, Student Value Packages or Bundles may not be opened.
- Access codes or software packages may not be opened or activated.
- No writing, highlighting, or other damage are allowed.
- You may choose to convert a purchase into a rental or a rental into a purchase through the refund deadline established each semester.
If rented textbooks are not returned by the deadline, you will be charged a replacement fee for each textbook. A hold is placed on your account, and if you are enrolled in the following semester, those classes will be dropped.
- Rental textbooks will be inspected by Campus Store staff to ensure only normal usage has occurred.
- Torn covers, missing pages, excessive highlighting or writing, water damage, or other minor destruction will be evaluated by Campus Store staff and may result in a damage fee charged to your account.
- If excessive damage has occurred, the textbook will not be accepted, and you will be charged the replacement fee of a new textbook.
I understand this rental textbook is the property of State Fair Community College Campus Store and must be returned NO LATER than May 22, 2020. I understand that this a rental contract between State Fair Community College Campus Store and myself and I am 18 years of age or older.
I understand that if I wish to terminate the rental contract I must do so by the last for 100% textbook refund deadline for the applicable term AND that the rental textbook must be in the same condition as when it was rented.
I understand that I will be charged a replacement fee of a new textbook if I fail to return the textbook by the deadline, which is NO LATER than May 22, 2020.
I understand this fee will automatically be charged to my student account and my account will be placed on hold until payment is received.
I understand that if the textbook is returned damaged or unsalable, I will be charged a damage or replacement fee.
I understand that by submitting this online order I am signifying compliance with the terms of this rental agreement.