Thank you for choosing State Fair Community College, and welcome to the college-owned and operated Campus Store. Here you’ll find all the items you need to achieve your educational goals.
We have a great selection of Roadrunner gear, book bags, office and technology supplies, art supplies, gift items, graduation regalia and the textbooks and course supplies you need for class. We are your one-stop-shop!
For textbooks, you have many options. You may purchase new or used books, E-books and rental books! We have a liberal refund policy and a generous buyback policy that puts cash in your hands and used books on the shelves!
The Campus Store works hard to SAVE you money and time! Want to get an estimate of textbook costs to make sure you are getting the BEST DEAL? Check out the textbook link. We have shopped the competition to save you time and money!
Purchasing books and supplies from the Campus Store ensures that you receive quality products at great prices, and you are investing dollars in campus programs and initiatives. Remember, your SFCC Campus Store is the ONLY store that gives back to your college.
Here is where you can find the Campus Store:
- Sedalia campus: 3201 West 16th Street, Yeater Building, Sedalia, MO 65301, (660) 596-7447
- 24/7 online store: www.sfccbooks.com; email C[email protected]
Our friendly staff is here to help:
- Amollie, Caroline, Jake, and Kelsey - part-time employees
- Renee Weller, Course Materials Coordinator
- Charlotte Logan, Retail Coordinator
- Cheree' Freeman, Assistant Director
- Polly Grapes, Director
We wish you all the best at SFCC!