We gladly accept the following payment types:
- Personal check made out to SFCC for amount of purchase only; out-of-state, counter or third party checks are not accepted
- Credit cards accepted are Discover, Mastercard or Visa
- Student financial aid; must have SFCC BLUECARD to process payment
- Roadrunner Bucks; visit www.sfccmo.edu/bluecard to learn about this payment option
Always keep the sales receipt in a safe location because it is required to process returns and textbook buyback. Course material expenses may be used for tax deduction purposes. When shopping at the Sedalia Campus Store, you may ask for a copy of your receipt to be mailed to you for easy filing!
TEXTBOOK PURCHASE REFUND
What you need to bring with you:
- Spring 2019 receipt
- Copy of Spring 2019 class schedule
- SFCC BLUECARD
If you purchase NEW books, textbooks must be returned in the same condition:
- Shrink-wrapped packages, Student Value Packages or Bundles may not be opened.
- Access codes or software packages may not be opened or activated.
- No writing, highlighting or other damage are allowed.
- E-books have limited return options. Visit SFCC's e-book partner.
Return must be made by deadline in order to receive a 100% REFUND - ANY REASON:
- Interim Courses: December 19, 2018
- 16 Week Courses:
January 18, 2019EXTENDED to January 22, 2019
- 12 Week Courses: February 4, 2019
- 2nd 8 Week Courses: March 29, 2019
After these dates, all sales are final.
NON-TEXTBOOK PURCHASE REFUND
These may not be returned or exchanged:
Art supplies, calculators, clickers, classroom kits, computer software or hardware; electronic or tech products, food, make-up, jewelry, health sciences supplies, microscopes, machine tools, scarves, welding supplies, writing instruments, or customized items
You may exchange clothing within 10 days of purchase:
Items must be clean, unworn and resalable with no offensive odor. Original receipt required. Garment tag must be attached.