Payment Methods & Refunds
What you need to bring with you:
- Summer 2022 receipt
- Copy of Summer 2022 class schedule
- SFCC BLUECARD
If you purchase NEW books, textbooks must be returned in the same condition:
- Shrink-wrapped packages, Student Value Packages or Bundles may not be opened.
- Access codes or software packages may not be opened or activated.
- No writing, highlighting or other damage are allowed.
- E-books have limited return options. Visit SFCC's e-book partner.
Return must be made by deadline in order to receive a 100% REFUND:
- Interim classes - June 17th
- 8 week, 6 week, and 1st 4 week - June 6th
- 2nd 4 week - July 1st
- E-books have limited return options; see sfccbooks.redshelf.com/refunds for return policy.
After these dates, all sales are final.
Non-Textbook Purchase Refund
Supplies: These may not be returned or exchanged: Art supplies, calculators, clickers, classroom kits, computer software or hardware; electronic or tech products, food, make-up, jewelry, health sciences supplies, microscopes, machine tools, scarves, welding supplies, writing instruments, or customized items
Clothing: You may exchange clothing within 5 days of purchase: Items must be clean, unworn and resaleable with no offensive odor. Original receipt required. Garment tag must be attached.
We gladly accept the following payment types:
- Personal check made out to SFCC for amount of purchase only; out-of-state, counter or third party checks are not accepted
- Credit cards accepted are Discover, MasterCard or Visa
- Apple Pay and Samsung Pay
- Student financial aid; it's important that you know what your ID is and if you don't have an official SFCC ID card, you can show us a photo ID & a copy of your schedule that confirms your ID number
Always keep the sales receipt in a safe location because it is required to process returns and textbook buyback. Course material expenses may be used for tax deduction purposes. When you place your order online, you automatically get an email notification.
You may charge against your available funds May 2nd - June 16th. Some types of financial aid may disburse remaining funds once tuition, fees, and Campus Store charges have been paid. In order for the Business office to process these disbursements, charging will not be allowed on these dates:
- 3 P.M. June 9th- June 13th
Once these funds are disbursed, you most likely will not have funds available in the Campus Store. Please check your balance on mySFCC and plan accordingly.