TEXTBOOK PURCHASE REFUND
What you need to bring with you:
- Spring 2021 receipt
- Copy of Spring 2021 class schedule
- SFCC BLUECARD
If you purchase NEW books, textbooks must be returned in the same condition:
- Shrink-wrapped packages, Student Value Packages or Bundles may not be opened.
- Access codes or software packages may not be opened or activated.
- No writing, highlighting or other damage are allowed.
- E-books have limited return options. Visit SFCC's e-book partner.
Return must be made by deadline in order to receive a 100% REFUND - ANY REASON:
- Interim classes — December 22
- First 8-week/16 week classes — January 15
- 12-week classes — February 1
- Second 8-week classes — March 26
- E-books have limited return options; see sfccbooks.redshelf.com/refunds for return policy.
After these dates, all sales are final.
NON-TEXTBOOK PURCHASE REFUND
These may not be returned or exchanged: Art supplies, calculators, clickers, classroom kits, computer software or hardware; electronic or tech products, food, make-up, jewelry, health sciences supplies, microscopes, machine tools, scarves, welding supplies, writing instruments, or customized items
You may exchange clothing within 5 days of purchase: Items must be clean, unworn and resalable with no offensive odor. Original receipt required. Garment tag must be attached.
We gladly accept the following payment types:
- Cash (strongly discouraged)
- Personal check made out to SFCC for amount of purchase only; out-of-state, counter or third party checks are not accepted
- Credit cards accepted are Discover, MasterCard or Visa
- Apple Pay and Samsung Pay
- Student financial aid; must have SFCC BLUECARD to process payment
- Roadrunner Bucks; visit www.sfccmo.edu/bluecard to learn about this payment option
Always keep the sales receipt in a safe location because it is required to process returns and textbook buyback. Course material expenses may be used for tax deduction purposes. When shopping at the Sedalia Campus Store, you may ask for a copy of your receipt to be printed or emailed to you for easy filing!
Do know when you can charge books to financial aid in your student account:
You may charge against your available funds December 24 - April 21. Some types of financial aid may disburse remaining funds once tuition, fees, and Campus Store charges have been paid. In order for the Business office to process these disbursements, charging will not be allowed on these dates:
- 3 p.m. January 21 – 3 p.m. January 22
- 3 p.m. February 9 – 3 p.m. February 10
- 3 p.m. February 22 – 3 p.m. February 23
- 3 p.m. March 4 – 3 p.m. March 5
- 3 p.m. March 31 – 3 p.m. April 1
- 3 p.m. April 14 – 3 p.m. April 15
- After 3 p.m. April 21
Once these funds are disbursed, you most likely will not have funds available in the Campus Store. Please check your balance on mySFCC and plan accordingly.