We gladly accept the following payment types:
- Personal check made out to SFCC for amount of purchase only; out-of-state, counter or third party checks are not accepted
- Credit cards accepted are Discover, Mastercard or Visa
- Apple Pay and Samsung Pay
- Student financial aid; must have SFCC BLUECARD to process payment
- Roadrunner Bucks; visit www.sfccmo.edu/bluecard to learn about this payment option
Always keep the sales receipt in a safe location because it is required to process returns and textbook buyback. Course material expenses may be used for tax deduction purposes. When shopping at the Sedalia Campus Store, you may ask for a copy of your receipt to be printed or emailed to you for easy filing!
Do know when you can charge books to financial aid in your student account:
You may charge against your available funds January 2 — April 2 3:00 pm. Some types of financial aid may disburse remaining funds once tuition, fees, and Campus Store charges have been paid. In order for the Business office to process these disbursements, charging will not be allowed on these dates:
- 3pm January 23 – 3pm January 24
- 3pm February 10 – 3pm February 11
- 3pm February 21 – 3pm February 24
- 3pm March 4 – 3pm March 5
Once these funds are disbursed, you most likely will not have funds available in the Campus Store. Please check your balance on MySTAR and plan accordingly.
TEXTBOOK PURCHASE REFUND
What you need to bring with you:
- Spring 2020 receipt
- Copy of Spring 2020 class schedule
- SFCC BLUECARD
If you purchase NEW books, textbooks must be returned in the same condition:
- Shrink-wrapped packages, Student Value Packages or Bundles may not be opened.
- Access codes or software packages may not be opened or activated.
- No writing, highlighting or other damage are allowed.
- E-books have limited return options. Visit SFCC's e-book partner.
Return must be made by deadline in order to receive a 100% REFUND - ANY REASON:
- INTERIM DECEMBER 18
- 16 WEEK JANUARY 17
- 12 WEEK FEBRUARY 3
- 2nd 8 WEEK MARCH 27
After these dates, all sales are final.
NON-TEXTBOOK PURCHASE REFUND
These may not be returned or exchanged:
Art supplies, calculators, clickers, classroom kits, computer software or hardware; electronic or tech products, food, make-up, jewelry, health sciences supplies, microscopes, machine tools, scarves, welding supplies, writing instruments, or customized items
You may exchange clothing within 10 days of purchase:
Items must be clean, unworn and resalable with no offensive odor. Original receipt required. Garment tag must be attached.