Welcome to State
Fair Community College Campus Store!
Welcome to your
college owned and operated "24-7" Campus Store! At SFCC Campus
Store you'll find a variety of items to help you achieve your educational
goals. We carry a great selection of Roadrunner gear, book bags, office &
tech supplies, art supplies, gift items, graduation regalia....and of course,
the books and course
materials you'll need for class - we're a one-stop-shop!
Did you know that you
have lots of options on textbooks? You may purchase new or used
books...E-books...and rent new and used books at your SFCC Campus Store! Check
out the tabs on the left - we're working hard to SAVE you money!
Want to get an estimate of costs? Want to make sure you're getting the BEST
DEAL? Well, sit back, relax, and check out the textbook tab -
we've shopped the competition for you! Now that was easy!
When you purchase your
books and supplies from the SFCC Campus Store you receive quality products at
great prices! You also reinvest dollars in campus programs and
initiatives and support our local economy. We've got a liberal refund policy and
a generous buy back policy that will put cash in your hand and used books
on our shelves! Use your cash, personal check, MasterCard, Visa, Discover,
Roadrunner Bucks or student financial aid to make your purchases.
If you are paying with any type of financial aid please see the note below. Thank you for choosing your SFCC Campus Store!
Fall 2014 hours are:
FALL 2014 CAMPUS
8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
AUGUST 4 – 6
8:00 AM – 6:00 PM
AUGUST 11 – 14
9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
AUGUST 18 – 21
SEMESTER HOURS ARE 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
WE WILL BE CLOSED
JULY 28 – JULY 31 AND AUGUST 7
Don't forget the
SFCC BLUECARD - REQUIRED FOR ALL IN-STORE
See you soon! We're gearing up for a great semester!
Your SFCC Campus Store Staff
Alex, Allison, Alyssa, Amanda, Ana, Andy, Brannon, Courtney N, Hannah, Jake, Kelsey, Kyra, Vicki, Zach
Courtney, Renee, and Polly
IF YOU PLAN TO USE ANY TYPE OF FINANCIAL AID TO PAY FOR YOUR TEXTBOOKS & SUPPLIES,
PLEASE READ THIS IMPORTANT MESSAGE FROM THE FINANCIAL AID OFFICE:
Using Financial Aid At The Campus Store
Before placing your online book order, please make sure your financial aid is in place and ready to be used at the campus store.
To check your financial aid please go to the Financial Aid tab in mySTAR.
1. Log-in to mySTAR at https://mystar.sfccmo.edu/cp/home/displaylogin
2. Go to the FINANCIAL AID tab
3. Check to make sure you do not have any Red Flags listed in the Financial Aid Requirements channel (in the middle of the page).
3. If no Red Flags, click on the "Statement and Payment History" link on the right-side of the page.
4. Scroll to the bottom of the page.
5. Click on the "Account Detail for Term' link at the very bottom of the page.
6. Choose the semester you want to see and click on the submit button.
You'll see a display that shows three sections of information
1. Term Detail - shows the breakdown of charges for that semester. Total tuition, total fees, total bookstore charges.
2. Authorized Financial Aid - shows the fund name (Pell Grant/Subsidized Loan/A+) and the amounts that are authorized to pay onto your account.We are simply waiting for the designatedscheduled day to pay that aidto your account.
3. Memo Financial Aid -shows aid that is almost ready to pay to your account.Your aid will stay in memo status until you complete the needed action before it will move to authorized aid.
Important Note: Due to the low cost of attending at State Fair Community College, Financial Aid no longer initially package/offer federal student loans to our students.
If you decide to use federal student loans to help pay for your education expenses, you will need to sign-up for and attend a student loan request workshop. Before loan funds will be available for you to buy your books and supplies, you will need to: 1) attend a loan request workshop, 2) complete the five mandatory loan forms, and 3) submit those forms to the financial aid office. Once the Financial Aid Office receives those forms, we will process your request for a student loan. Loan funds will be awarded once all of these steps are completed. This may take our office several days to complete.At that time, any excess financial aid above your tuition and fee charges will be available for you to use in the campus store.